White Silence

White Silence
A beautifully executed piece

Hellos from the Calm or Harried Stone Sculptor, depending on the day!

How to get to 'show-time' without alienating your friends and family.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thank Heavens it is a new week!

Ever think you wouldn’t get through a week?? There was sooo much paperwork this weekend I thought I would croak from exhaustion! You must consistently be plugging yourself and sending out pertinent information and pictures (that never seem to be quite right for ‘this particular’ occasion…so you spend an entire day getting the pictures or text ’just’ right)…and when does that leave you time to work? Your passion for your work is seriously down the tubes!

Friday I worked from 8:30 AM until 6:oo PM because I wanted to produce that elusive something in my head…of couse, my hands were cramped in a position around my tools for sooo long that even if I had wanted to work Saturday, that would have been counterproductive. Yes, I do know breaks are important but paperwork was calling. I am thrilled with what I produced, but, today as the paperwork comes to a close, am really, really moaning about it…this is my sounding board and it makes me feel so much better…thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Great work and interesting blog...stuff I didn't know about how hard it is even after all these years of knowing you

    ReplyDelete