White Silence

White Silence
A beautifully executed piece

Hellos from the Calm or Harried Stone Sculptor, depending on the day!

How to get to 'show-time' without alienating your friends and family.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday/Funday, one and the same!

Yes! Today is a fun day!

The Cube Gallery has an private view today and Bruce Garner, one of Canada's premier sculptors, is the featured artist...all my sculptor friends are going and I shall join them!  Gossip...being in the know, so to speak, is a riot of fun!  I love my sculptor friends!  We all work in isolation but when we get together there is no stopping us...talk, talk and more talk!

Yesterday, after I signed off, I completed a small finger sculpture (an abstract bird)...I love it and now the ideas for mounting the work are playing on my mind.  This is the part I sooo adore, until I find out the price of the work to be done by the architectural metal designers...then I freak!
They say you can't take it with you but artists never had it to begin with! Gawd...

No comments:

Post a Comment