White Silence

White Silence
A beautifully executed piece

Hellos from the Calm or Harried Stone Sculptor, depending on the day!

How to get to 'show-time' without alienating your friends and family.

Monday, January 25, 2010

To Pause is a Virtue???

Well I never!...I have been silenced!  It's only for the day; have no fear I shall be back to normal (if there a normal for me?) tomorrow...

I went to the dentist, had a small surgical procedure and have chosen not to provoke the 'gods' of speech...until tomorrow!!  Perhaps I'll even make up for lost time??

Sorry, this really has nothing to do with the 'tour' except to delay me a day or so, but, I did not want you to think I was doing nothing.  Even when not working my mind is singing with ideas...there is no pause button on my mind!

Ta, ta 'til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment