White Silence

White Silence
A beautifully executed piece

Hellos from the Calm or Harried Stone Sculptor, depending on the day!

How to get to 'show-time' without alienating your friends and family.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tonight, tonight, not just any night!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!
Wow! I have six new medium sized pieces, in total; apart from 3 smaller ones and some fingersize sculptures.  Tonight was a breakthrough with an alabaster piece I have been working on, #7...it needed just a tweek to make it perfect and this was the night!!!!  Fabulous was the feeling of the moment!  Oh! another bit of great news...my friend, Tony, the architect, gave me the name of an architectual metal designer...now can I afford him?  Here's hoping!  Sorry, money always seems to creep into the equation!  Seriously, I have to win the lottery...me and a thousand others...I know!  I saw some air finishing tools and am in love!  Lighter and geez, it would be nice!
My mentor, and three of my guy sculptor friends are going out for supper next week...that should be fun!  Amazingly enough we will talk art...our art problems...art...where we are headed...is this not the life?  I am soooo happy when I am working...life is good.  Today! 
Tomorrow will be whatever it is...tomorrow!
Must love ya and leave ya...it is late and tomorrow is...well, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment